10.19.2009

"With Love"

I can not tell you how excited I am for this post. I've been giddy for the last couple of weeks thinking about it. Well, the time has finally come to share a little Love with you all! One of my dearest friends, Melissa, has started a new business on Etsy called With Love. She is the owner and creator of the most perfectly adorable note pads and checklists that are a must have for anyone trying to keep organized while still being stylish. There's a checklist for every occasion...literally. She even makes a "Honey-do List"... How cute is that?! I'm obsessed, no wait, I'm in Love! These are definitely one of my holiday must haves this season and they also make great stocking stuffers. And at prices like these, you can go a little crazy and get them for all your friends and family! Check out the Etsy site here and check out the blog here.


A few weeks ago Melissa came to me and asked if I would shoot some photos for the Etsy store and blog. I was ecstatic to say the least. We got together a couple of weeks ago and she worked.it.out. Seriously.














Head over to With Love for updates and information on how to get your hot little hands on these adorable notepads!

Melissa, it was a dream working with you and I wish you all the success in this new business venture!

- Emmy Cube



3 comments:

With Love ~ csunsweetie said...

Thank YOU so much!! I had so much fun with you and you are a complete professional. I wish you so much luck, too, with your photo endeavor! Watch out World - Emmy is coming to dominate!

Anonymous said...

Melissa is so gorgeous! Her outfits rock and you captured her spirit to a T. Love!

PS I am boot twins with her (or you?), yay!! :)

Melissa George said...

Great work! Looks like a lot of fun and you captured her well.. Love the shoes(remember those from about a year ago!)..
Melissa

Post a Comment

Next Next Home
 
javascript:void(0)