10.08.2009

Le Jewels: KC & Jon

I find that wedding rings like to sleep in the funniest places. But really, who am I to judge? It must be tiring being so beautiful and sparkly all the time. I just try and capture their beauty while they rest. Enjoy!










No jewels were harmed in the making of this shoot. Well except if you count the three, ok maybe four, times I dropped KC's ring. But she was a trooper and only sort of flinched the last time it went flying! KC and Jon, I'm so excited for you to tie the knot in November (eeek it's very soon!) and thanks for trusting me with your fancy, sleeping jewels.

- Emmy Cube



1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Most beautiful! You saw me flinch? hehe. Only a little, diamonds are strong. I'm so glad to have these photos for the future. Maybe in ten years you can do another shoot and see how the rings have aged...?

Again, thank you so much!

p.s. This is my first ever comment on a blog... feel special Miss C!

Post a Comment

Next Next Home
 
javascript:void(0)