10.12.2009

L'amour: Stephanie's Bridal Shower

Does fruit really count as dessert? I mean really, it's fruit! I think not. I think fruit is a free pass...even if it's covered in sugar, sitting in custard and surrounded by pastry crust. It's fruit! It's on the FDA's food guide. That means it's good for you. Yup. That's my thinking and I'm sticking to it. This has nothing to do with the fact that I ate approximately six (yes 6) mini fruit tarts at Stephanie's deliciously posh bridal shower. Y-U-M. Serious yum. They might be my new favorite dessert...errr fruit.

I get side tracked easily. Sorry.

This post is about Stephanie and her amazingly delicious bridal shower hosted by her future mother and sisters in law at Extraordinary Desserts in San Diego, CA. The food, the people, and all the details were just exquisite! All of her closest girlfriends and family came out to honor the bride and shower her with mostly appropriate gifts! ;-)

It was a champagne lunch and dessert fete with all the bridally trimmings. Stephanie glowed as she was surrounded by the most important women in her life -- in all honesty that glow could also have been from embarrassment. She is one of the most humble people I know who is careful not to draw too much attention to herself. You could see the gratitude in her eyes and I know I saw her get a little teary a couple of times realizing that all of this was for her. She deserves it though. I can't think of anyone who deserves it more.




A big thank you to the hostesses of the event, Carin, Dani and Sondra. You all did an exquisite job! And to the bride, Stephanie, for allowing us to be a part of this special time in your life. January is right around the corner!

- Emmy Cube



1 comments:

With Love ~ csunsweetie said...

Love the collages! Such a great way to get so many photos in!

Post a Comment

Next Next Home
 
javascript:void(0)