10.14.2009

Update: Holiday pictures





Photo courtesy of http://www.awkwardfamilyphotos.com/


Alrighty folks! It's that time of year again. I know what you're thinking... wait I still haven't taken down my Christmas lights from last year. Shame on you. It's October! Might as well leave them up now, right? Your neighbors already hate you for it so I say go for it.

Emmy Cube Photography is happy to announce holiday portrait time! It's the perfect opportunity to get the family together for a holiday shoot. Use the pictures on Christmas cards to send to family and friends or just as keepsakes for yourselves. Why not? There's no time like the present! So gather up your...kids...pets...your favorite plant (hey it's your picture!) and we'll shoot at your house or a location of your choice. Contact me for more information or to book a time and date. 'Tis the season!

I'll leave you with some more holiday family portraits courtesy of http://www.blogger.com/www.awkwardfamilyphotos.com and promise that yours will look nothing like this...unless of course that's what you're going for...in which case we may need to talk.





- Emmy Cube



1 comments:

mrs.csunsweetie said...

I would love butters to be our baby jesus!

Post a Comment

Next Next Home
 
javascript:void(0)