10.23.2009

Le Critique: Action

::Cue Mission Impossible theme song::


This week's mission: Action at 1/250 or faster
Agent: Emmy Cube
Target: People's crazy pets
Nemesis: People's crazy pets
Difficulty: ****
Reward: Slobbery kisses from people's crazy pets




I love that this was a team effort...


This is the craziest dog I've ever known and I love her for it!


Second craziest dog I've ever met and I want to kiss his smooshy face!


As a general rule I am not a cat person, unless it's a cat that is more like a dog. Meet crazy Dexter. I like him. A lot.


I thought I'd end with these couple of beauties. They're not action, but they are definitely cute so I'm going to throw them in. It's only right.


Gulliver, you have an amazing snausage face.


Dex, those eyes are captivating!



Until next time kids!

- Emmy Cube



5 comments:

stephmw said...

soo cute! you made gully and dexter look awesome!

Anonymous said...

I have to say, nanimals are my favorite agent emmy assignments of all!! Fatty babies.

Daniella said...

Super cute!
Do you like cats that act like people, cause I have one of those =)

with love ~ csunsweetie said...

I have a cat that acts like a dog!

Melanie L. said...

haha! These are the cutest pics so far! I love the one of Sage diving belly first in the water! What a NUT you have there!!

Post a Comment

Next Next Home
 
javascript:void(0)