3.01.2010

Sneak Peek

It's two for one Monday! Usually I'm a huge fan of alliteration and would have waited until Tuesday for this little post just so I could write 'two for one Tuesday' because really that just sounds so much better than two for one Monday, but I seriously cannot contain myself. I tried. I tried for five seconds. It was the worst five seconds of my life. Moving on... TWO SNEAK PEEKS today! YES!!



First up, a little saucy boudoir session from this weekend. I'm still a little steamy from this one and can't wait to finish editing the rest of the set! Here's a little peek...






Look for the rest of this session later this week and stay tuned for your second helping of sneak peeks later today!

- Emmy Cube


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Next Next Home
 
javascript:void(0)