3.11.2010

Le Bride: Kelly Christine


Who says the wedding has to be over when it's over? Who made that rule? I officially veto that rule! Not that I have any special veto-ing powers, but I like to reserve the right to exercise one veto per day. You should try it sometime. So empowering. So freeing. Not that anyone has to listen, but hey it's the little things, no? So I just used mine. Sorry, it was a dumb rule. And I knew you'd agree.

Kelly was married to her sweetheart last November but dawned her beautiful wedding gear again a few weeks ago for a bridal session in Sacramento. It was a great opportunity to get more pictures in her wedding gown in a different location and without the stress of the wedding day!

I knew it was going to be a GREAT day when we stumbled upon the perfect site to shoot and our convo went something like this:

Emmy: Oh my gosh, this is perfect! Look how beautiful...but it looks like private property.

Kelly: So they kick us out! Who cares. Let's do it!

And then I knew...I knew this bride would be up for anything and we were about to have some serious fun! It turns out this little gem we stumbled upon was a historical park (open to the public, yay!) in Old Folsom with the most amazing nooks and crannies to shoot in. We ran around and laughed and I might have even asked her to climb a tree.
















Kelly Christine, thank you so much for such a fun Saturday. You were such a blast to shoot and I loved that you were up for anything. This was my longest shoot to date and you weren't even losing an ounce of steam by the end. Impressive! You rock my world love...can we do it again?! Tomorrow?




1 comments:

Ramona | Fab Everyday said...

Love the first pic with the boots!

Post a Comment

Next Next Home
 
javascript:void(0)