3.03.2010

Femme Sexy: Michelle


I couldn't have said it better myself! And we had a ridiculously good time shooting Michelle's femme sexy. Champagne was flowing along with the tunes and before I knew it, Michelle was channeling a little Marilyn herself! You'll see what I mean. Have I mentioned Michelle has eyes like woah? They're ridiculously pretty. I was obsessed with them. Michelle, it was fantastic working with you and I want to grow up and be as sexy as you! Girl, I think my camera lens is still foggy! You are steamy and rocked this shoot like nobody's business! You ready??? Let's do this! Here are a few of my favorites...














Michelle, you are beautiful inside and out and I am so excited for this new chapter in your life you are about to embark upon. Good luck and always remember that you've got some serious femme sexy brewing beneath the surface!




1 comments:

Anonymous said...

GREAT job wife!!! You do such a great job!!!!!!

Post a Comment

Next Next Home
 
javascript:void(0)