9.16.2009

Les Chiots : Seelo, Sage, Kuma & Beenie

Have I mentioned that I am IN LOVE with dog snausages? No, not the tastey little dog treat -- I mean SNAUSAGES!... more commonly referred to as noses. I'm completely and utterly obsessed. I will pinch them and kiss them and squeeze them and cuddle them and love them and...ok you get the point. Snausages are one of nature's greatest creations. Really, honestly and truly. Bad day? Smooch a snausage. Feeling depressed? A little nudge from a snausage will pick you right up. Feeling groggy? Nothing like a little snausage in your face to pop you right out of bed in the morning. Happy? Share it with a snausage...they love being happy too.

So it pretty much goes without saying that if I'm this in love with doggie snausages, I might be a teensy obsessed with doggies themselves. Maybe. I may or may not have a secret aspiration to own one of every breed of dog. That's not crazy. No, it's not! Stop judging me.

Over labor day weekend I had the opportunity to shoot some gorgeous snausages in their natural habitat...450+ acres of rolling hills complete with a pond to swim in and cows and horses to chase. I'm pretty sure this is doggie heaven. Heck, this might even be people heaven. Look for pictures of this heaven on earth to come soon!
In the meantime, may I present les chiots: Seelo (yellow Labrador Retriever), Sage (solid liver German Shorthaired Pointer), Kuma (black Labrador Retriever) and Beenie (black Labrador Retriever) doing what they do best!



Oh yes, stretch it out...ahhhh yeah.



Look at that expression! I die.


Is this not the happiest dog you've ever seen in your life?! I swear she's smiling.



Those eyes kill me.




Oh man, how can today not be great after experiencing all those yummy snausages?! If you happen to have a darling little snausage of your own at home, go home and pinch it. Love it. Cuddle it. Don't be afraid. You'll thank me later.

-Emmy Cube




4 comments:

stephmw said...

I can't believe how big Seelo is now!! such cute doggies :)

Anonymous said...

Fatties!!! I love the post with all the babies!!! There is one little snausage in San Jose waiting for you :)

Erica G said...

LOVE the snuggles!!!

MelanieL said...

Great pics lady! I love the one of KUMA!!

Post a Comment

Next Next Home
 
javascript:void(0)