9.23.2009

Femme Belly: Ramona

"She’s got a baby inside
And holds her belly tight
All through the night
Just so she knows
She’s sleeping so
Safely to keep
Her growing
And oh when she'll open her eyes
There'll be no surprise
That she'll grow to be
So beautifully
Just like her mother
That’s carrying"
-Colbie Caillat

Ramona is due to welcome her very first bundle of joy in December and I could not be more thrilled for her! Last weekend she gave me the opportunity to capture her femme belly and I couldn't get over how beautiful and peaceful she looked. And oh that belly...that perfectly round gorgeous belly. I was obsessed. I couldn't keep my hands off her! Is that weird? I hope not. Luckily she was more than willing to oblige me and my obsession. Thank goodness! Pregnancy definitely suits her and my camera loved her. The belly, the serenity, the glowing skin and sparkling eyes...she was truly astonishing.

Thank you Ramona for enduring me this weekend and letting me poke and prod at you and stick my camera in your face and at your femme belly! I am beside myself with joy for you and this new life you've created. I cannot wait to see him in December...the most perfect Christmas present. Congratulations to you and Nik and this new adventure you are about to embark upon together!

-Emmy Cube













Next Next Home
 
javascript:void(0)