8.28.2009

Morning Man

Have you ever wondered what the world looks like at 6am on a Sunday morning? You haven't? Really? Strange. Well I had the urge to find out. Yes I realize I'm crazy and ADD and should seek professional help but we'll address that another time. Promise. The real reason behind my madness is that I really wanted to experience morning light. I've heard wonderful things about this morning light and I just had to experience it for myself. And boy I was in for a real treat. I learned a lot that morning. The world is almost still at that hour. Very peaceful and provocatively quiet. It's a time perfect for reflection as life is just barely awakening to face a new day full of possibilities. It's invigorating and actually quite powerful. While all of that was truly moving and inspiring, I have to confess that the best part of 6am on a Sunday morning is all the hot men! Who knew gorgeous male models roam the streets at this hour just begging for a photographer to capture them in this magical morning light?!? They're out there. Trust me on this. So, in the words of someone far wiser than I... waste not, want not! (I apologize in advance to any male readers I might have) I have a feeling I'll be dragging my butt out of bed at this god forsaken hour again. Can you blame me?? Thank you morning light man! May we meet again one day! Here are just a few of my favorites. Enjoy the yumminess. You're welcome.



-Emmy Cube













3 comments:

Ramona | Fab Everyday said...

Gorgeous! Oh, and the photographs are great too ;).

Seriously though, these are beautiful photos!

Anonymous said...

Uhhh, I have never seen ANYTHING like that roaming around MY streets at 6am on a Sunday. That's it, I'm moving to Sac.

Melanie L. said...

Boy...who woulda thought Gian had all that underneath those clothes! haha Guess he's been eating his Wheaties! Great shots lady! keep it up!

Post a Comment

Next Next Home
 
javascript:void(0)