4.22.2010

La Vie (Life): Volcano Edition

Hey kids! Checking in from Venice Italy! My camera and I have been going a little crazy the last couple of days...there's just so much to see! I'm excited to come home and share all the photos with you guys, but have you heard??? Yeah, the volcano. Apparently mother nature took this opportunity to let off a little steam, literally. Hooray for volcanos? Uh, yeah not so much. Most trans Atlantic flights have been grounded and no one seems to know when they'll resume. That means it's pretty unclear whether I will make it home on Saturday. It's a waiting game as of now, so please be patient if I am slow to answer email, but rest assured I'll be back in the states soon...I hope...I might have to build a boat. Could be fun, no?

Ciao, ciao!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Next Next Home
 
javascript:void(0)