4.12.2010

La Vie {Life}: Spring Break

"I'm leaving, on a jet plane. Don't know when I'll be back again..."



I wish you could hear me singing that. I have such a pretty voice. I pretty much sound just like the radio. Yes I do. Well I do when the radio drowns out my cat shrieky (<--is that even a word??) voice. :)

The sun is shining, the birds are chirping, I'm sporting flip flops. It's officially Spring! Finally. Spring is one of my favorite times of the year (the only season better than Spring is Summer...where the anniversary of my birth resides...obviously) here in California! You know what that means, right??

SPRING BREAK!!!!!!!!!!!! WOOOOOOO! That's right. It's time to refresh and regenerate in a much needed vacation...so I'm headed to Europe for the next 12 days. What? Yeah, Europe. I'm kind of a big deal. I don't like to talk about it, but.... Wow, I'm in a mood today, no? It's the excitement...oh and maybe the sugar rush from the 12 thousand jelly beans I just ate.

And I digress...I'll miss you all, of course, and I apologize in advance if I'm a little slow to answer email, but I will get back to you as soon as I can, I promise! I will try and do some blogging along the way (depending on Internet availability) so stay tuned. Love and Happy Spring to you all! Oh and I promise not to sing anymore... until I get back that is. :)

Enjoy these airplane shots from a previous trip and bonus points to anyone who can tell me what city skyline that is! Happy Spring Break!





2 comments:

The Highlands Mathis said...

That is Las Vegas! The pyramid gives it away. Have in europe and don't forget to take pictures of the cool skylines over there, too!

mrs.csunsweetie said...

Vegas!!!!! Look at you taking those awesome pics!

Post a Comment

Next Next Home
 
javascript:void(0)