12.30.2009

Le Bebe - Grayson

My heart explodes for this little fellow. He literally might be the most handsome newborn I've ever met. Not that I've met a lot of newborns in my day...in fact I've never actually met a newborn per say, but I've seen pictures of newborns on TV and in magazines and in people's family photos! That counts. Yes it does. And let me tell you, I've not seen a newborn this cute in ages. Who knows how long "ages" actually refers to, but it's a long time I'm sure. This little one is cute as a button and calm as a clam. I just want to love on him all day long. He.Is.Perfection. He was the most amazing baby to shoot...from being stuffed inside a Christmas stocking to getting stripped down naked, this baby was a trooper!

You might remember Ramona from her maternity shoot a few months back. Wow did she rock that shoot and now, as things often do, it has come full circle and her little bundle of joy is here! He arrived on December 11, 2009. He was the perfect early Christmas present for proud (and might I add extremely photogenic) first time parents, Ramona and Nik! This gorgeous little family gave me the honor of doing their newborn family shoot. I couldn't have asked to work with a more loving, willing and photogenic gene pool! So, without further adieu, may I present to you....Grayson!






















Ramona and Nik, congratulations on the birth of your first child; the most perfect little boy. I'm so happy for you and cannot wait to see this little fellow grow up and I hope to be there alongside you to document it!

-Emmy Cube



1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Toes!! These pics are *AMAZING* MMM; submit them to a baby magazine on the double.

Grayson is just breathtaking.

Post a Comment

Next Next Home
 
javascript:void(0)