7.25.2010

La Vie {Life}: Summer Edition

I truly believe that if it were possible for me to live on the interwebz within this post I would. I could stay here in this little happy place forever! I.Love.Summer. <--In case I hadn't mentioned that previously. Just keeping you all up to speed. Sorry. And, there's probably nothing that screams summer time better than kids soaking it all in(shout out to Katrina for this idea!). It's pure joy. And I really do mean joy in it's purest form! Seriously, check out these kiddos below. They know how to do summer right. Combine hot summer days and nights, pool time, BBQs, ice cream, and slushies and you have the perfect recipe for happy. Yep. Happy. That's it. Ahhh....



Feet Merge There is seriously no better way to cool off in the summer than by getting in the pool...even better if you have a sibling to raft race with! :)


Olivia Merge


Jack Merge


BBQ2 Merge Hello Jordan and Yeimy! BBQs scream summer to me too!


BBQ Merge


Luke Merge


Sofia Merge Mmmm popsicles melting on a hot summer day! Thanks Julie and Melissa!






Now didn't I tell you this post would make you fall in love with being a kid and summer time again? Pack your bags kiddos...let's move into this happy place...


Xoxo



1 comments:

Melissa @ Bling Diva Designs said...

I wanna go!!!

Post a Comment

Next Next Home
 
javascript:void(0)