2.10.2010

La Vie {Life}

I'm so behind on my blogging! Is it really already the middle of February?! How did that happen? I beg your forgiveness (really...I'm on my knees begging! Yes I am. If you were here you would see...I'm typing on my knees) and enjoy these two random shots...the sun setting in Sacramento and of course one of my most favorite snausages in the world...Sage! Class has started up again (yippee!) and I'm learning so much and experimenting a lot with my photos. I have been working on some really exciting new things over here and I can't wait to share them with you...hang tight my friends!

Caught the sun in between the 20 billion rain storms to hit northern California the past few weeks.


Oh, this face...seriously? Yes, she's serious.

- Emmy Cube



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Next Next Home
 
javascript:void(0)